, , ,

MOLIMU City Check: Casita Mexicana

4:39 PM





I haven’t really done one of my City Checks in some time and therefore have missed out on telling you about many of my favorite places that I have been visiting on the regular.

This edition goes to “Casita Mexicana” in Bilk, Düsseldorf which is hands down the best Mexican restaurant in Düsseldorf or even Germany as I haven’t eaten more authentic Mexican cuisine at any other place in Germany so far! They serve a great selection of homemade fillings that consist of marinated meats or vegetarian choices. You can choose between tacos, burritos, quesadillas and Nachos and add your topping of choice. They also have a great mixed plate that consists of a great mixture of all the different choices. The Casita is probably in my top 3 restaurants in Düsseldorf that I visit on a regular basis because the atmosphere is always nice and the food comes fast and delicious. 


My favorite fillings are Pibil, Tinga and Asada which all of you should try when you visit!
As a dessert they serve an excellent Crepes with warm caramell sauce and cinnamon that tastes absolutely amazing, but I heard that the warm Brownie is pretty great as well. 

I think the fact that prices are very reasonable and the food never disappoints are already enough to make this your next dinner spot, but if you need any more reasons I can point out the great selection of Mexican beers and tequila ;-)

Visit their Facebook for more Photos and all other necessary information such as the adress or the menu.

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. This is really a very good article that I really like and will definitely share it widely with my friends, wish you all good health and make more articles in the future. Thanks
    https://tanthanhcontainer.com/so-mi-ro-mooc-bon

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts