, , , , , ,

Selim Varol exhibition “At Home I’m A Tourist” at the CAC in Málaga

6:46 PM


I have mentioned my favorite café in Düsseldorf,  "Toykio", multiple times on this blog already, but I haven't really posted anything about it's founder and galerist Selim Varol yet. In my opinion Varol is one of the most interesting guys in Düsseldorf's art scene right now and all of his projects provide a great mixture of modern art, fun and a welcoming atmosphere.

 After last years "Art + Toys" exhibition in Berlin, he has now moved his extensive collection to the Contemporary Art Center of Málaga where he shows many of his incredible artworks under the moniker “At Home I’m A Tourist”. The exhibition features art from basically all of my favorite artists like KAWS, Futura, JR, ZEVS or the ever popular Shepard Fairey.


If you are in Spain, you should definately check out the exhibition, it runs until June 16. I know that  I was totally bummed out that I didn't get to Berlin in time for the last one!

And if you are in Düsseldorf, you should pay a visit to Toykio and take a look at their current exhibition by Ryan Callahan aka RYCA who has created some fantastic pieces for the show!






pictures via Hypebeast

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

recent posts