, , , , , , ,

MOLIMU essentials: the Nike x UNDFTD "Bring it Back" launch

4:37 PM

Last week, I wrote a post on the upcoming Nike x UNDFTD collaboration, the "Bring it Back"-pack. While writing about the release, I actually decided to try my luck and make a trip to the NIGH shop in Cologne on Saturday. Unfortunately I have all my university finals coming up so I knew that I wouldn't have the time to be there 3 hours early which basically minimized my chances of getting my hands on this sought after release.

Nevertheless, my girlfriend was kind enough to drive down to Cologne with me on a Saturday morning for a pair of sneakers that I probably wouldn't even get. The night before, I had already read on the Internet that NIGH would only receive 6 pairs of the Dunk and 8 pairs of the Hyperdunk, which means that combined with the other two stores Solebox and Firmament in Berlin, there would probably be around 30 pairs of each shoe available in Germany.

I had also seen that there was already a list for campers (even though it had pretty generous times to show up) but ultimately decided that it was worth a try. When I arrived at the store, there was only a small group of around 6-7 guys waiting in front of the store (check out Sneakerbob's blog and instagram for some more pics). Therefore i already knew that the Dunk would be impossible to get, but my chances for the Hyperdunk were pretty good.

I would have loved to buy the complete pack, but I have to say that the Hyperdunk looks absolutely incredible!
The details on the shoe are crazy, from the branded lacetips to multiple Nike-swooshes, the flywire technology or the great combination of the all white upper part of the shoe and the traditional gumsole. Even though I am usually not that much into some of Nike's modern shoe silhouettes, I have to say this shoe has definately changed my impression on the Hyperdunk-line.

The minimalistic look combined with new technologies and subtle branding definately make this shoe one of my favorites in my collection!

Here are some close-up shots of the babys ;-)



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

recent posts