, , ,

MOLIMU favorite: House of Billiam Varsity Jackets

12:31 PM


Since I earned my own Letterman's Jacket during a High School year in the US I have been a fan of Varsity Jackets. Lately I'm looking for a new one that isn't as flashy and a little more fashionable than my original jacket and while searching I stumbled upon the brand "House of Billiam".


The video after the jump shows pretty well why I absolutely fell in love with the brand right away, it's perfectly hand-crafted goodness from the choices of fabrics and material to the execution. With a very old school approach and focus on mostly one product, the brand cares more about attention to detail and happy customers than rapidly expanding their business.

So far, "House of Billiam" is definately my favorite for a new varsity jacket I'm still contemplating to visit their showroom in person or ordering online via their customize-tool.  Especially their twist on the Perfecto shape looks very intriguing, this is a brand to watch out for!





photos via House of Billiam

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

recent posts