, , , ,

MOLIMU City Check: Cologne - Freddy Schilling

9:56 PM



It's a shame, but as a fan of American food you always seem to have a hard time finding good spots in Germany. Sometimes (or basically always) when it comes to food there isn't really anything better than a good old quality burger that has the right size and is made with carefully picked out ingredients. That is exactly what you get at "Freddy Schilling" in Cologne where I have eaten the by far best burger in Germany today!


This tiny burger joint serves only certified meat and fresh ingredients from the bun to the ketchup which already makes it a standout in the chain-saturated German Burger market. But what struck me the most is the perfect laidback atmosphere! I have rarely experienced such a cool and humurous vibe at any restaurant in Germany and it definately reminded me of the way customers are treated in the US, with a smile and a slick comment.

I am 100% sure that I will take the train from Düsseldorf to Cologne more often from now on to enjoy one of Freddy's perfectly cooked burgers. I am already thinking about starting a campaign to make them open a shop in Düsseldorf as well, but I have a feeling that it's going to stay a "Cologne-thing".

Make sure you visit them on Facebook or at:

Kyffhäuserstrasse 34
D-50674 Cologne









You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

recent posts