, , , ,

MOLIMU city check: New store in Düsseldorf called “SOUQ”

10:30 AM


Yesterday, I accidentaly found this newly-opened streetwear shop in Düsseldorf called “SOUQ”. The store front looked pretty nice and so I decided to step in and see what they have to offer. I think, they were still unpacking, therefore it was a little hard to see what brands they will carry. Nevertheless, I spotted some pretty incredible stuff! 

Update: The store is located on Mühlenstr. 4 right in the heart of the city, check out their facebook here!

 

First of all, the interior is very clean with old cabinets for their sneakers as well as walls and floor painted in white. They have a nice counter and some smart little features like a camera that is on par with your feet and therefore shows everyone what sneakers you are wearing. This idea is pure genius since that’s one of the main reasons for Sneakerheads to take out their babies anyways!

The brands I was able to spot, ranged from German upcomers like “Beastin” to “Obey” and even some “Supreme” 5-panels! The price-tag on those was pretty over the top and I don’t think that they will actually carry the brand, but nevertheless it’s pretty rare to see Supreme pieces in German shops!
As far as shoe brands, I saw some “Nike SB’s”, “Kangaroos”, “New Balance” and “Asic”. The standout shoe was the “Asics Slam Jams” which are sold out everywhere! I think it was a size 7 or 8 which is far off from what I’m wearing  and I have no idea if they have any more sizes than the one I saw, but nevertheless they hopefully will try to get some exclusives in the future as well.
I think that the store isn’t even officialy open yet and I will try to get some more information on the grand opening party as well as the concept. I think that the store-owners are the same guys that were responsible for the “Vibes Düsseldorf” location that just recently closed and was replaced by the new” Carharrt” shop, but that’s all that I know for now!
However, this means that the streetwear and sneaker scene in Düsseldorf will have a great new addition to the existing stores which can only be a good thing!

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

recent posts