, , , ,

Trailer: Baz Luhrman - The Great Gatsby

7:46 PM



This year sees the release of many great movies. My personal standout is definately "The Great Gatsby" by Baz Luhrman which features numerous great actors such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and Carey Mulligan! Since the original book from F. Scott Fitzgerald is by far my favorite book of all time, I hope that I do not get my hopes too high. I think it is the right time for filming a new version of the book tho, since the 1974 movie with Robert Redford and Mia Farrow is good but I never really felt that it lived up to its potential.
As you can tell, I am very excited how Luhrman will portray the amazing story about the mysterious Jay Gatsby and his desperate love  to Daisy narrated by Nick Carraway who is introduced into the world of the "roaring twenties"  with all its glamour, parties and intrigues.

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

recent posts