, , , ,

MOLIMU Music Check: End of Summer Edition

8:56 PM


While summer is coming to an end, we are facing fall season which has always been one of my favorites! We can all start layering clothes again, enjoy the beautiful nature and enjoy hot drinks while strolling through the city. In addition to that, our music habits tend to shift more and more to laidback tunes instead of big party songs that have ruled summer. In light of this change, I have put together a little playlist that alludes to both musical seasons and can therefore help everyone to get into fall mood.





Instead of explaining each song by itself, I have structured the playlist into three parts that each stand for different facets of fall. We start off with some of my favorite electronic tunes from the summer which keep you moving while still being extremely relaxing. The second part switches it up to some funk-orientated songs that will definately help you stay warm when the temperature starts to get a little colder. Then, I have chosen a few Hip Hop and RnB tunes that eventually transition into some heartfelt and emotional slow songs which seemed like a perfect fit for the fall-theme.

I hope you enjoy the list, I would love to hear some feedback! By the way some songs have a download button next to them so you can get them right away.

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

Popular Posts

recent posts