New Comme des Garcons Collaborations for 2012

10:27 PM


Comme des Garcons has long been one of my favorite brands, that's why it makes me even happier that they chose two of the most interesting Streetwear brands for their new collaborations.


First off, we have " A Bathing Ape" x " Comme des Garcons Play" collaboration which consists of basic graphic tees that combine both brands' iconic logos. I do actually really like the simple shirts!

 The "Supreme" x "Comme des Garcons SHIRT" collaboration is a little more versatile with shirts, shoes and hats. While the Sweatshirts and Tees combine the characteristic CDG Polkadots with a new take on th Supreme logo, the rest is covered indifferent stripe patterns and has a somewhat nautic feel to it.

I think that the choice of partners is perfect, but that there was far more creative potential in these collaborations. While I can understand that all three brands have extremely popular logos, I think plastering them over each other or mirroring them is not too exciting.
Nevertheless, I am sure that people will be queing up for the release and I there are some pieces that I wouldn't mind wearing either!

A Bathing Ape x  Comme des Garcons Play



 Supreme x Comme des Garcons SHIRT






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

recent posts