, ,

Russian Bolschoi Dancers photographed by Benjamin Alexander Huseby

1:26 PM


I have always been a fan of ballet and I am extremely glad that my parents took me to watch ballet performances when I was young. I enjoy the music and the always melancholic happiness that the dancers emanate. That's why I really like all the hype that ballet is getting since "Black Swan" was such a box office hit.
Benjamin Alexander Huseby has shot the Russian ballet dancers of the famous Bolschoi-theatre in Moscow for the latest offering of swedish magazine "ACNE Paper". The photos have a great aesthetic and perfectly bring out the above mentioned happiness without showing any of the dancers smiling.
Watch the rest of the shots after the jump!










via Horstson

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

recent posts