, ,

Music Top 10: 27.06.2011

8:34 PM

via FFFFound

This time you guys didn't have to wait another month for a musical update on what's playing in my iTunes right now. So here is another  Music Top 10, filled with good summery tunes for the morning, afternoon and those perfect warm summer nights.
Check it out after the jump!

MUSIC TOP 15: 27.06.2011

  • Big Sean - Get It
  • Kim Ann Foxman - What You Need
  • SBTRKT - Wildfire (Remix feat Yukimi Nagano and Drake)
  • The Japanese Popstars - Song for Lisa (Benny Benassi Remix)
  • The Weeknd - Trust Issues (Remix)
  • Flo-Rida - Good Feelin
  • K-OS - Masquerade
  • Plan B - Love Goes Down (Danny Byrd Remix)
  • Siriusmo - Heimweh Fernweh
  • Rizzle Kicks - Down with the Trumpets (Star Slinger Remix)
  • Daft Punk -Technologic (LeBatman Rework)
  • Beyonce - party (feat Kanye West and Andree 3000)
  • Mount Kimbie - Carbonated
  • Big K.R.I.T. - Just Touched Down
  • George Michael - Careless Whisper (Van O Remix)


Big Sean - Get It

The new Big Sean Album has been on repeat since it was released. I like nearly every single track, but picked this one because it has that perfect Neptunes vibe to it with Pharrell on the hook and a laidback beat.

Kim Ann Foxman - What You Need

I found this germ on Colette's "Discolette" Compilation and was immediately captured by the great vocals and the driving yet really toned down instrumental. Perfect combination!


SBTRKT - Wildfire (Remix feat Yukimi Nagano and Drake)



This one has been making quite some noise in the Internet, yet it took me a little while to catch on to the song. The remix combines Little Dragon's Yukimi Nagano with a verse by Drake which makes the song just so much better in my opinion.

DJ Antoine - Amanama (feat Timati)

Alright this one is completely mainstream and I'm not sure if I should love it or hate it because I actually dig the arabian part in the beginning and in the middle, but I really loathe the chorus that is clearly aimed for getting some radio-spins like Timati and DJ Antoine got with "Welcome to St. Tropez".

The Japanese Popstars - Song for Lisa (Benny Benassi Remix)



The Japanese Popstars seem to get a lot of attention lately and even remixes from big names like Benny Benassi who certainly is on his remix game lately, I already loved his rework for Monarchy's "Love get out of my way"!

The Weeknd - Trust Issues (Remix)



No music post without anything The Weeknd-related. This time it is his remix from Drake's newest leak "Trust issues" and again his version tops the original, I mean how good can this guy be?!

Flo-Rida - Good Feelin



And the second mainstream track, again it is the Electro/Rap combination that has gotten so popular over the last few years and Flo-Rida has been on the forefront since the beginning. This time he has basically jacked Avicii's "ID Level's" and has taken it as a beat. Works pretty well on the dancefloor I guess.

Plan B - Love Goes Down (Danny Byrd Remix)



Plan-B has been on of the standout artists last year with his soulful album and now he seems to be back with another great track. "Love goes down" is already awesome in its original version, but the Danny Byrd Remix just gives it so much funk that I had to throw it in here!

Siriusmo - Heimweh Fernweh



Now this song goes hand in hand with great german pop songs like "Tanz der Moleküle" by MIA. And Siriusmo proves again why he is one of the most creative people running around Germany's Electronic-scene.

Rizzle Kicks - Down with the Trumpets (Star Slinger Remix)



As the songtitel states this one is all about trumpets and who could chop up a hip hop song better than Star Slinger. They have been putting out so much strong music this year it's kinda scaring me!

Daft Punk -Technologic (LeBatman Rework)



Daft Punk's "Technologic" must be one of the best electronic songs ever produced, but since everyone has been addicted to it at some point, no one can really listen to the original anymore. That's why LeBatman provided us with a funked out remix that is already one of my summer tunes this year.

Beyonce - party (feat Kanye West and Andree 3000)
11 Beyonce ft Andre 3000 - Party by feedoffrap 



I'm not really liking the new Beyonce album too much, but this song gets me every time I hear it. I mean just look at the names Beyonce, Kanye West and Andre 3Stacks sound like a perfect combination to me! I didn't expect the song to sound this laidback at all when I first listened to it but this one is a perfect party tune for the late hours!

Mount Kimbie - Carbonated



Oh how I love dreamy minimal music with catchy vocal cuts in it! This tune is so good on so many different levels, I can't even explain!

Big K.R.I.T. - Just Touched Down



Big K.R.I.T. isn't really popular in Germany yet, but has been making quite some noise overseas with his mixtapes and his debut album "Return 4 Eva". He's not only rapping, but produces most of his tracks as well. this one samples Bobby Womack and his a great southern rap song!

George Michael - Careless Whisper (Van O Remix)



Now, this is a shocker! I'd never expected this song to be in MOLIMU'S Music charts, ever! But Van O's remix turns the overplayed and cheesy original into a floorfiller, I mean this remix is catchy as hell!

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

recent posts